Issuer: National Bureau of Surveying and Mapping
Whether to abolish: No
In order to strengthen the management of registered surveyors and mappers, update and improve the knowledge structure of registered surveyors and mappers, and continuously improve the professional competence and professionalism of registered surveyors and mappers, according to the "Interim Provisions on Registered Surveyors and Mappers System" and "Administrative Measures for Registered Surveyors and Mappers (Trial)", This outline. This outline is the basis for continuing education for registered surveyors.
I. Continuing Education Requirements (1) Continuing education for registered surveyors is undertaken by the agency recommended by the State Bureau of Surveying, Mapping and Geographic Information, and organized and implemented in accordance with the content and hours of this outline.
(2) The continuing education of registered surveyors is divided into compulsory content and elective content. Within a valid period of registration, both the compulsory content and elective content shall not be less than 60 hours.
(3) The compulsory content of continuing education for registered surveyors is carried out in the form of training. Each 30 hours of compulsory content training, registered surveyors must participate in 2 different content trainings within one registration validity period.
(IV) Elective content of continuing education for registered surveyors and mappers. Self-study gained 40 hours through the online survey and registration platform of registered surveyors and mappers. The other 20 hours are through publishing professional works, undertaking scientific research projects, obtaining scientific and technological awards, publishing academic papers, participating in learning and academic activities Get.
Second, continuing education content
(I) Laws, Regulations and Policies for Surveying and Mapping Geographic Information
1. Surveying and mapping technology system
2. Basic survey drawing
3． Boundary mapping and other mapping
4． Surveying and Mapping Qualification System
5． Mapping market management system
6. Surveying and Mapping Management System
7. Surveying and Mapping Quality Management System
8. Measurement mark protection system
9. legal liability
(II) Standards and specifications for surveying and mapping geographic information
1. Mapping Geographic Information Standard System
2. Implementation and Supervision of Surveying and Mapping Geographic Information Standards
3． Current surveying and mapping geographic information standards and specifications
4． International Mapping Geographic Information Standards and Specifications
(III) New knowledge and new technology of surveying and mapping geographic information
1. Development and Industrialization of Surveying and Mapping Geographic Information Technology
3． Mapping aerial photography
4． Photogrammetry and remote sensing
5． Geographic Information System Engineering
6. Engineering survey
7. Real estate mapping
8. Marine mapping
10． Navigation electronic map production
11. Internet Map Service
(IV) Management of Surveying and Mapping Geographic Information Projects
1. Basic knowledge of project management
2. Planning and Design of Surveying and Mapping Geographic Information Projects
3． Mapping Geographic Information Quality Management
4． Surveying and Mapping Geographic Information Safety Production Management
5． Contract Management of Mapping Geographic Information Project
6. Technical Management of Surveying and Mapping Geographic Information Project
7. Organization and implementation of surveying and mapping geographic information project
8. Case Study of Typical Mapping Geographic Information Project
(5) Practice ability and practice literacy
1. Professional ethics and innovation
2. Professional ability improvement and training
3． Physical Fitness and Psychological Adjustment III. Arrangement of required hours The registered hours of registered surveying and mapping division's continuing education shall be implemented in accordance with the “Measures for the Registration and Mapping of Registered Surveying and Mapping Division's Continuous Education (Trial)”.
|Continuing Education Content||Compulsory content hour allocation|
|Surveying and mapping geographic information laws and regulations||10|
|Mapping geographic information standards and specifications||8|
|New technology of surveying and mapping geographic information||30|
|Mapping Geographic Information Project Management||10|
|Practice ability and practice literacy||2|
Disclosure method: Active disclosure
CC: relevant training institutions.